NOTE: Registration for this event will close at 9:00 am on Wednesday, 10/29.
To be held at USC Moore School of Business
LinkedIn has become one of the most powerful tools for business professionals, recruiters, hiring managers and job seekers.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEAVE WITH:
• A 4-part LinkedIn strategy
• A better understanding of how to use LinkedIn day-to-day
• A stronger, more complete and optimized Profile
• What's new . . . Publishing, LinkedIn as a CRM and more
• Insight on Groups, Company Page
• How to share content and engage
• Networking opportunity with new professionals
• Snacks and drinks provided
• Professional headshot photograph included for every participant
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Emerging and experienced professionals who are client-facing, interested in using LinkedIn as a business tool, responsible for marketing, business development, sales, customer service and recruiting. Especially important for C-Level executives, marketing and sales professionals, human resources and those in career transition.
* Each attendee will be required to bring their own laptop + power cords *
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM - Professional Photoshoot for Headshots
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM - LinkedIn Workshop (begins promptly)
12:00 PM - 12:15 PM - Q&A, Networking, Adjourn
PRESENTER - Lindsey Stemann, Intero Advisory
Lindsey is responsible for launching the first expansion and southeast division of Intero Advisory. As Vice President, she has first-hand experience with LinkedIn and the role it can play in expanding a personal and professional network. Intero Advisory has trained over 6,500 business professionals since 2011 on "why" LinkedIn and the "how-to" for business development and building a talent pipeline for recruiting.
Thursday, October 30, 8AM–12 PM
USC Moore School of Business at Riverplace
Greenville Chamber Members - $150 / Non-Members - $200
(Price includes headshot by a professional photographer. Seating is limited - reserve your seat and register today!)