To be held at USC Moore School of Business
LinkedIn is one of the most powerful tools for business professionals. With more than 364+ million people on the platform, your reputation might be on the line. Don’t miss this interactive workshop where we will set the foundation and jump right into LinkedIn to actively work on your account and teach you best practices to create business opportunities.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEAVE WITH:
• A 4-part LinkedIn strategy
• A stronger, more complete and optimized Profile
• 15 mistakes to avoid with best practices to follow
• 7 ways to use your LinkedIn home page more effectively
• How to share content and engage
• Networking opportunity with new professionals
• Professional headshot photograph included for every participant
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Emerging and experienced professionals who are client-facing, interested in using LinkedIn as a business tool, responsible for marketing, business development, sales, customer service and recruiting; especially important for executives, marketing, human resources and sales professionals.
• A LinkedIn account (we will spend most of our time online)
• Your own laptop + power cord (tablets are strongly discouraged)
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM - Professional Headshots Available
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM - LinkedIn Workshop (begins promptly)
12:00 PM - 12:15 PM - Q&A, Networking, Adjourn
PRESENTER - Lindsey Stemann, Intero Advisory
Lindsey is responsible for launching the first expansion of Intero Advisory. As Vice President, she has first-hand experience with LinkedIn and the role it can play in expanding a personal and professional network. Intero Advisory has trained more than 8,000 business professionals since 2011 on "why" LinkedIn and the "how-to" for business development and building a talent pipeline for recruiting.
Thursday, October 8th 8AM–12 PM
USC Moore School of Business at Riverplace
Greenville Chamber Investors - $150 / Non-Investors - $200
Price includes headshot by a professional photographer. Seating is limited. Reserve your seat and register today!